Dates and Deadlines
- Submission of applications: Starting March 17th, 2018
- Deadline: Wednesday, July 13th, 2018
- Photocopy of the Lebanese Secondary School Certificate (or its equivalent) or a certificate of registration in Grade 12.
- Official school records of Grades 10 and 11.
- Photocopy of the Single Civil Status Record (for Lebanese applicants only).
- Photocopy of the identity card or photocopy of the passport (for non-Lebanese applicants only).
- Two recent passport-size photos endorsed by the relevant authorities.
- Non-refundable application fee of L.L. 200,000 (Applications may be downloaded from the website www.bau.edu.lb. Applicants should fill the application and submit it at the admissions office).
- Applicants holding the official Lebanese Secondary School Certificate (General Science, Life Science, Humanities and Sociology-Economics section) may apply to the Faculty of Law & Political Science in the sophomore class.
- Applicants holding a non-Lebanese Secondary School Certificate should submit an equivalence for their certificate issued from the Equivalence Committee in the Lebanese Ministry of Education & Higher Education.
- Results of the decisions on first admission are announced by mid-April , and accepted applicants will be asked to make a commitment to enroll with a non-refundable deposit.
- Applicants who did not pass the first entrance exam may have the chance to apply for the second entrance exam in July.
- Applicants can find the guidelines and the samples of entrance exams on our website: www.bau.edu.lb/undergraduate/samples-of-entrance-exams.