Applicants can either apply online or can submit their applications during the admission period assigned by University and announced on BAU website.
In order to submit a successful application, applicants must consider the following:
When choosing the program, applicants must:
- Choose the Graduate Studies program that is best for them
- Make sure they are eligible before applying.
- View all admission requirements, deadlines and any additional information.
- Complete the application process
- Obtain an application from Graduate Studies Office or from BAU website
- Fill completely the application and attach with it all the required documents.
- Send the application file to the Graduate Studies office or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org  and be sure it is submitted before admission deadline.
- Pay application fees: A non-refundable fee of 100,000 L.L is payable upon submitting the application. Fees can be paid at the University cashier or at one of the following banks: Bankmed SAL, BLOM BANK SAL, ARAB BANK, Bank of Beirut, Banque Misr Liban
Applicants are to provide the following documents:
- An endorsed photocopy of the Individual Civil Status Record for Lebanese applicants and passport copy endorsed by an official entity for Non-Lebanese.
- Two recent photos endorsed by an official entity.
- An endorsed photocopy of the Official Lebanese Secondary Certificate or its equivalent.
- An endorsed photocopy of the Bachelor Degree along with a transcript of the courses studied and grades attained.
- An Equivalence of the Bachelor Degree from the Ministry of higher education in Lebanon is a must before submitting the application.
- Two recommendation letters.
- An endorsed photocopy of the Master Degree, along with a transcript of the courses studied and the grades attained.
- An Equivalence of the Bachelor and Master’s Degree from the Ministry of higher education in Lebanon is a must before submitting the application.
- Three recommendation letters.
- A copy of the Master's thesis.
Students are to check the Graduate Studies office within a month from the date of submitting the application. The final acceptance in a program is based on the applicant's qualification, class capacity and the recommendation of the faculty council.
After fulfilling all admission requirements, you can track your application progress and result on Graduate Studies Admission Acceptance Results Page.