It's one of the library services that allow students to borrow an item from the library according to some rules and limitations.
Borrowers and limitations
||Number of items
|Part time faculty
Borrowing /loan rules (it is currently available for full-time academic staff only)
- It is requested to leave the book on the table after reading it.
- Some items are not to be borrowed like: Dictionaries, encyclopaedias, guides, and periodicals.
- Renewing items are available once, unless if it is requested by another user.
- Finally, a fine is imposed on any user who is returning an overdue item, in addition to other restrictions.
Visitors (not applicable for the time being)
- Visitors Can benefit from BAU Libraries collection and services within the library by paying a non- refundable subscription as follow:
One day pass for 5,000 L.L.
One week pass for 15,000 L.L
One month subscription for 25,000 L.L.
3 months subscription for 50,000 L.L.
6 months subscription for 75,000 L.L.
One year subscription for 100,000 L.L.
- Medical Libraries & Engineering Library collection is available for building use only.
- When using The online databases, visitors should pay a monthly additional fees of 25,000 L.L