Memorandum of Understanding
- Lebanese Academic Library Consortium (LALC): An agreement between University libraries and the Lebanese Academic Library Consortium, which includes ten members of Lebanese university libraries, was signed in 2011. The aim of this agreement is to attain better prices from suppliers for electronic resource subscriptions.
- Lebanese Inter-Library Loan & Document Delivery Services Consortium (LIDS): An agreement between University libraries and the Lebanese ILL/DDS Services Consortium (LIDS), which includes nine members in Lebanon, was signed in 2011. This agreement aims to insure mutual benefit and exchange of print and electronic collections found in libraries of the consortium.
- USEK: Agreement with University of Holy Spirit Kaslik in 2016 In Terms Of Rare Books & Manuscript digitization, preservations, and Conservation.
- Book Aid International: is a UK-based Non-profit organization that provides books and supports libraries in sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East. This agreement includes providing BAU libraries with specialized & Multidisciplinary Books donations on a yearly basis. It was signed in 2023.
- Research4life: agreement with Researchforlife in 2023, which is one of the world’s largest information resources of scientific and technical literature, offered by the leading international publishers In partnership with “WHO, FAO, UNEP, WIPO, ILO; Cornell and Yale Universities; the International Association of Scientific, Technical & Medical Publishers and more than 200 international partnerships. This agreement enables BAU to have a free access to all of the mentioned content.